Thursday, November 8, 2007

Tales From The Womb

Howdy Yall, this is Will. I was so excited to see that I have my very own blog. Heck, I'm not even born yet, and already I am so very computer savvy. I have decided that I am going to post here from time to time just to let everyone know how I am doing.
I am growing bigger each day. It's kinda neat in here, but I am sure that when the time is right I will be more than ready to come out and play. Mommy and Daddy have been talking to me through Mommies belly. I always laugh when Daddy calls me "Little Willy" and Mommy gets mad at him. Mommy is cool, and she takes good care of me. I can't wait to meet her. I think me and her are gonna have a good time together. She is always telling me what size fruit or vegetable I am. I think that is strange. I am not a fruit or vegetable, I am a boy. She can be crazy sometimes. But no matter how crazy she is, Daddy is far more crazy. I think I am going to like these people.

No comments: