Monday, April 28, 2008

Update on Big Will

Sorry we haven't blogged lately, but we both have been a little busy. Brent with working a lot and coming home and helping me, and I being up during the night and having the little one all day. Will and I are getting the hang of it though. He is doing great. He is now over 10lbs and on the average chart except in the area of height. He is now 21 1/2 inches but growing more every day. He is doing good on his schedule and is eating between 5-6 ounces every four hours or so. The last couple of nights he has gone from 7pm to 2:30 or 3:30am and then he gets up for his day at 7am. He is doing great and I haven't even started him on cereal yet. We are really proud of him and just so thankful that God has just taken care of him and is growing him stronger everyday. Will is going on his first airplane ride at the end of May, we are going to Florida for him to meet all of my family. I can tell he is very excited. I will try to do better with keeping this a little more up to date. We love you all.

No comments: