Monday, January 7, 2008

Momma's Hello

Well I have to say hello to all, because this is my first blog on this site. I have to admit it is a little frightening when you sign on and it is counting down the days, hours, and seconds until I experience extreme pain! I do have to say we are getting pretty excited around here to welcome Will into our family. However, Brent and I have still not aggreed on a middle name for our child, so of course with Brent's fun thinking approach to life, the plan is that we will just draw a name out of a hat at the hospital once the child is born. We have narrowed the name options down to three and I guess once Will is born we will draw his middle name. Kinda crazy I know, but unless I can somehow figure out a way to convince Brent that he wants the name I want, this is the plan.

We went to the Dr. last thursday and he is growing on schedule and everything looks great. I was not real thrilled of the amount of weight I had gained but we will just have to deal with that. He has been moving quite a bit and sometimes I call him my little jumping bean because I don't know what he is doing in there, but he must be having fun. We are now going to the Dr. every two weeks and few weeks from now we will go to every week. I think that is when it is going to seem like, oh my goodness here he comes! This is really happening.

We appreciate everyones love and support and can't wait to have pictures of our little one to share.

No comments: